Tuesday, January 2, 2018

New Year Thoughts by Z


New year, new great thoughts by Z. I love getting small glimpses into the way her mind works. I can tell she is starting to grapple with more difficult concepts while growing her already impressive imagination. I could listen to her talk for hours.

Thought 1:
Z: You can leave me in the bath by myself. I'm the oldest, for goodness sake. I won't drown!

Thought 2:
During Chanukah
Z: Do I get to open three presents a night? Or maybe infinity presents?

Thought 3:
Z: Ms. Leila (a teacher in her school) says I can't marry my brother and that's not nice. So I thought, and decided that I'm going to marry Asher and not tell Ms. Leila!

Thought 4:
Z: I know where chocolate milk comes from: brown milk, which comes from brown cows.

See previous Thoughts by Z here

1 comment:

  1. Such adorable thoughts! Oh, this post just brightened up my day. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete