Monday, November 7, 2016

Halloween 2016

Halloween was a lot of fun this year. We celebrated over three days: Sunday (Oct 30) we had a neighborhood costume parade and ghost lollipop hunt that I helped plan. Monday (Oct 31) we went trick-or-treating. And Wednesday (Nov 2) my mom's group had a costume party.

The neighborhood party went great. We had tons of lollipops (see tutorial here) and the kids loved finding them. We had a quick parade around the playground before the kids ran off to play. It was so hot outside though! I felt so bad for all the kids in their hot costumes.



Trick-or-treating this year was great. Zahara's friend Liana came over. I just love watching the two of them together. They have been best friends for the past two years and used to see each other every day at day care. They miss each other so much now that they're at different schools.



Rounding out our Halloween celebration was the baby costume party. Is there anything cuter? I loved the teeny tiny batman (only 3 weeks old!).



Now that we're in November, I'm ready for Thanksgiving! How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment