Wednesday, July 6, 2016

36 Weeks

Dates: June 22-28

Baby is the Size of a: head of romaine lettuce (approximate length and weight: 18 1/2 inches, 6 pounds)

How I'm Feeling: I'm officially nine months pregnant! I'm feeling pretty good, but this last month is going to move so slowly. I am already starting to feel anxious. It's hard to sleep at night because I have so many thoughts running through my head. I need to get the hospital bag packed, the baby's clothes washed, supplies for the first couple of days...

How I'm Changing: Just getting bigger...no real surprises here

What I'm Eating: Nothing too unusual

What the Baby is Doing: Still moving a ton. When checking the heartbeat this week, the doctor said, "wow, he's a real mover and shaker." I hear that some babies slow down by the end of the pregnancy. I'm 0-2 on that front. But I know I'll miss those kicks and hiccups when he's out, so I'm trying to treasure it all now.

Read about my first pregnancy:
My Pregnancy
Week 36

No comments:

Post a Comment