Saturday, June 11, 2016

33 Weeks

Dates: June 1-7

Baby is the Size of a: pineapple (approximate length and weight: 17+ inches, 4 pounds)

How I'm Feeling: Actually, pretty good!

How I'm Changing: I've noticed a bit of swelling in my feet and legs. My rings still fit, thankfully, and I don't think my face is too swollen. It's just a little annoying because my shoes don't fit well. Thankfully the weather is getting warmer and I can wear flip flops and flats.

What I'm Eating: Nothing too unusual.

What the Baby is Doing: I had a regular doctor's appointment the other day and went in with a few questions, one of which was about braxton hicks. I have been feeling a tightening in my stomach, which I assumed were braxton hicks, but it turns out I'm just feeling the baby's spine pressed up against my stomach. It was funny how the doctor could feel the baby's various parts right away. He said, "there's his squishy butt, and there's his long spine, and way down here is his head." It is still crazy that there's a little human in there!

Read about my first pregnancy:
My Pregnancy
Week 33

No comments:

Post a Comment