Friday, June 3, 2016

32 Weeks

Dates: May 25-31

Baby is the Size of a: jicama (approximate length and weight: 16 3/4 inches, 3 3/4 pounds)

How I'm Feeling: Ok, but the SPD is back. The past couple of weeks have actually been pretty good in regard to my pelvic pain. I think the combination of physiotherapy appointments and NyQuil were the key to my success. I haven't taken NyQuil the past couple of days and have been tossing and turning at night again. That's where my real pain comes in and it lasts through the day. I'll have to talk to my OB to see what I can do.

How I'm Changing: I'm 8 months pregnant now! I don't feel it really, but looking at pictures, it looks like the baby has dropped a bit. I feel like I carry different from day to day though.

What I'm Eating: It's finally summer! We've been taking advantage of the weather and days off for Memorial Day with some BBQs with friends. I love this season! Hamburgers, potato salad, baked beans, s'mores brownies (!!).

What the Baby is Doing: Taking up all the room in my stomach! He is getting so big and his movements are very obvious--even from the outside.

Read about my first pregnancy:
My Pregnancy
Week 32

No comments:

Post a Comment