Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Week 29


Dates: May 4-10

Baby is the Size of a: butternut squash (approximate length and weight: 15 inches, 2.5 pounds)

How I'm Feeling: Sore, but good.

How I'm Changing: The swelling seems to have been a temporary thing. Yay! My rings fit again!

What I'm Eating: Nothing too unusual.

What the Baby is Doing: Baby is definitely getting bigger, and I can now feel distinct body parts. It's so weird! I think I'm mostly feeling his rump and legs. I feel a big hard lump and then smaller, skinnier parts moving all around, all the time. I think it really freaks Dan out.

And since this is such a short post, I'll throw in one more picture for good measure.


Read about my first pregnancy:
My Pregnancy
Week 29

1 comment:

  1. You are looking fantastic, you have a real bump now, hope you are keeping well and looking after yourself. Loving reading your blogs keep them coming xxx Pam and Carl

    ReplyDelete