Saturday, May 21, 2016

30 Weeks!


Dates: May 11-17

Baby is the Size of a: large cabbage (approximate length and weight: 15 3/4 inches, 3 pounds)

How I'm Feeling: Sadly, a little sick this week. Nothing major, but this cold is really bringing me down.

How I'm Changing: Physically, it's just more of the same--getting bigger by the day. Emotionally though, I'm really starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I still have a long way to go, but hitting 30 weeks feels like a big milestone. The countdown can really begin now that we're in single digits.

What I'm Eating: My in-laws came in town this weekend and my mother-in-law made delicious Russian food. I especially enjoyed the lamb kotleti (cutets). Also, I've been really craving wine and beer lately. Since I'm sick I haven't given in yet, but maybe a little glass won't hurt me next week.

What the Baby is Doing: As baby continues to grow he is really making use of all the space available to him. He stretches out from my lower abdomen all the way to my ribs. Often I'll have to push him down so that I can get a little more breathing room.

Read about my first pregnancy:
My Pregnancy
Week 30

No comments:

Post a Comment