Sunday, April 17, 2016

Week 25



Dates: April 6-April 12

Baby is the Size of a: rutabaga (approximate length and weight: 13.5 inches, 1.5 pounds)

How I'm Feeling: Honestly, a little grumpy. I am feeling really big and slow and frightened that I still have so much longer to go. I know I should stop comparing to my last pregnancy, but I don't remember feeling this sore this early.

How I'm Changing: Just bigger...same old story

What I'm Eating: Nothing too unusual

What the Baby is Doing: I think baby is starting to get hiccups just like his big sister did. I feel little shakes that last only a couple of minutes. I really freaked out my co-workers who had no idea that babies move that much in the womb, or that you can see the movement from the outside. They're both in their early twenties and single, so I can't blame them, but it was hilarious how they reacted.

Read about my first pregnancy:
My Pregnancy
Week 25

No comments:

Post a Comment