Sunday, April 3, 2016

Week 23!


Dates: March 23-29

Baby is the Size of a: large mango (approximate length and weight: 11+ inches, 1+ pound)

How I'm Feeling: Pretty good. I had my first physiotherapy session for my SPD this week. I'll start going twice a week from now on. I have a few new exercises to do at home to strengthen my inner core muscles, which will hopefully alleviate some of the pain. I guess I'm cautiously optimistic?

How I'm Changing: I'm definitely slowing down. I don't remember feeling so slow this early in my last pregnancy, but apparently I did (thanks blog for the reminders!). It is definitely reaching that point where bending over is a chore.

What I'm Eating: Hamentaschen! This week was the Jewish holiday of Purim. It's a really fun holiday where kids get dressed up, adults get drunk, and everyone gives each other gifts of food. What is not to love? This year we made several varieties of hamentaschen, including home-made apricot, home-made poppy seed (mohn), strawberry, cherry, and kaya (coconut jam!). It is really fun to be in the kitchen as a whole family. Z is getting to an age where she can actually help, and she loves it!

Gratuitous kid shot

What the Baby is Doing: Still moving tons! I feel like a broken record at this point saying that, but he is just so active all day and night.

Read about my first pregnancy:
My Pregnancy
Week 23

No comments:

Post a Comment