Friday, April 29, 2016

27 Weeks


Dates: April 20-April 26

Baby is the Size of a: head of cauliflower (approximate length and weight: 14.5 inches, 2 pounds)

How I'm Feeling: Better this week. I would say I'm still kind of moody, but it's wearing off a bit. (Dan, is that true?) I feel so lucky to have a healthy, normal pregnancy, but at the same time I can't help feeling like I am ready to fast-forward a bit. It is so opposite of how I felt last pregnancy where I LOVED being pregnant but was terrified of actually having a newborn. Now, I'm kind of looking forward to those first baby snuggles. I guess that's a good thing, but it will make these last few months go by really slowly.

How I'm Changing: My linea nigra is starting to appear. It's really faint now, but I know it will get darker in the next few weeks. I got this same vertical line last time and it only went away months after I stopped breastfeeding.

What I'm Eating: Matzoh! And way, way too much Passover cake. I literally cannot stop. I think about it all day at work and then have to have it the moment I get home. It's a sickness.

What the Baby is Doing: Baby is reaching that point where he's getting sharp elbows (and legs, and tush). It's not quite painful, but it is a bit uncomfortable for me when he's really rolling around in there.

Read about my first pregnancy:
My Pregnancy
Week 27

No comments:

Post a Comment