Monday, March 28, 2016

Family Vacation to Mexico

As I mentioned before, my family went on a vacation to Mexico last month. Sadly, due to the threat of the Zika virus, I chose not to go. It all worked out in the end, since I got to see my friends in Harrogate, and Dan and Z still got the beach vacation they had been looking forward to.

Since I wasn't there though, I can't really give a recap of the week. I'll just post some pictures instead.

Getting There:
My parents were amazing and surprised Dan and Zahara with an upgrade to FIRST class! I'm so jealous!



The Resort:
The family stayed in Raintree's Club Regina in Puerto Vallarta. I was so jealous of them swimming in the gorgeous pool with the beach right in the background.






Puerto Vallarta
The city looked beautiful!




The Beach
This was one of the main reasons we didn't want to cancel the trip even when it was clear I wouldn't be able to come. The beach is Zahara's happy place. I can't say I blame her.



Family
More than anything, this was an amazing opportunity for Z to spend some time with her grandparents and aunt. And, of course, to get some quality daddy-daughter time. Thanks so much for a wonderful trip, family!


No comments:

Post a Comment