Sunday, December 28, 2014

We Went to Australia...in 2010

In 2010 Dan had an opportunity to go to Australia for work. When he told me about it, my first response was, "not without me!" His ticket was free, and we managed to cobble together 100,000 airline miles (!) for my ticket. We only had 10 days to see as much of Australia as we could, and I think we did a pretty good job. Going back for a more leisurely trip is definitely on my to-do list.




I kept a travel journal during our trip, but I didn't start this blog until the next year when we moved to England. I just came across my old journal the other day and decided to upload my posts on here for posterity. You can check out all of my posts on Australia through the Travel Archives page at the top of my site; through the archives on the right side of the page; or by clicking the links below, I hope you enjoy!

Read more about our trip to Australia:
Sydney-Bound
Off and Running
Blue Mountains and Wildlife
We Are Now a Hostel-Free Family
A Night on the Reef
Day Two on the Reef
Travel Day
Great Ocean Road!
To Kangaroo Island
Eating Our Way Through Kangaroo Island
Flinders Chase, Vivonne Bay and Little Sahara
Last Day in Australia
Longest Day Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment