Sunday, December 29, 2013

Things I Love: Clarks Boots

I have a pair of Clark's boots that I absolutely love. They are perfect. They have a low heel with a rubber sole, so they are comfortable enough to be my every day shoe even when traveling; but since they are a leather knee-high boot, it still looks like I made an effort.

I wear these boots so much (especially here in England where every season is boot season) that I wore out the zipper. I stopped in to my local Clark's store to see what they recommended and I found another reason to love the company. Their policy is to either give me £20 toward the cost of fixing the shoe, or allow me to buy a new pair at half price! I didn't even buy the shoes in that store in the first place, but it didn't matter at all. I chose to buy the new shoes since it would have only been around a £10 difference. What an amazing policy for an amazing pair of shoes!

Update: Sadly, I no longer love these shoes. The zipper went out again when I was already back in America so I couldn't get them fixed. What a bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment