Monday, August 12, 2013

Things I Love: Pepperidge Farms Cookie Cake

Every now and then you come across something so absolutely perfect you can't wait to share it with everyone you know. For me that's the Pepperidge Farms chocolate chunk cookie cake. Guys, this cake is amazing. It's a super moist yellow chocolate chip cake with a chocolate frosting middle layer, and topped with more chocolate frosting and cookie crumbles. The cake is so light it almost tastes like you're eating raw cookie dough...yum!

[source]

You can find the cake in the freezer section; it defrosts in two hours and comes out perfectly. Go find it now and try not to eat the whole thing in one sitting. Good luck.

P.S. This opinion is all my own. Unfortunately, Pepperidge Farms doesn't know who I am and hasn't asked me to write this post. If anyone from Pepperidge Farms is reading this though, please feel free to send me cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment