Wednesday, June 26, 2013

40 Weeks!

So, my due date came and went. I know that only 5 percent of women actually have their babies on their due date, but the day still seems to hold a magical power. Thankfully I'm not at the point of desperation yet. I feel great and have lots of energy. The real problem is boredom. I've finished the things I wanted to do before she comes but don't want to start anything new. I know Dan feels the same about work. Now it's just a waiting game.


How far along? 40 weeks
Maternity clothes? Haha
Stretch marks? Just the one
Sleep? It's hard to fall asleep (I'm too excited!), but I'm able to sleep in a bit
Best moment of the week: Movie night with Dan on Monday
Miss anything? Beer
Movement: She's moving down, which is a good sign
Food cravings:  Earlier this week I HAD TO HAVE pizza
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Belly Button in or out? Out! Turkey is definitely done
Wedding rings on or off? On! No swelling!
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy and excited, but anxious
Looking forward to: Really? You need to ask?

5 comments:

  1. You look lovely! I bet the anticipation is overwhelming. Come on, Baby Levin! Come out and see the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was SO hoping not to see one of these posts today and instead get an email that the little lady had arrived! Glad that you're feeling well, though! Can't wait to hear news soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh you still look so great. And I'm loving the haircut on you. You are much more patient than I. Do you have weekly checkups at this point? Do they give you any indication if you're dilated or not? I understand if that's TMI for the blog. (just curious!) I'm still thinking of you and waiting for the news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mazel Tov, Calli and Dan. Saw a pic this morning of your beautiful new daughter. We are thrilled for you. Lots of love from the Hops

    ReplyDelete
  5. we are thrilled for you and Dan. What a lovely baby (your dad brought a photo to schul). Mazel Tov.

    The Hops

    ReplyDelete