Wednesday, June 12, 2013

38 Weeks!

This was another great week for me. I know so many women are just ready to be done at this stage, but I feel really lucky that I'm still enjoying my pregnancy. I know that once she's here I'll miss feeling her move around inside of me. It's hard to believe that she could be here any time now!


Just for fun, here's how I look from behind. 


How far along? 38 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes, and even those are tight
Stretch marks? Only one small one above my belly button. That poor thing has really stretched to the max
Sleep? Day-time naps have been awesome
Best moment of the week: Knaresborough Bed Races
Miss anything? Not really
Movement: Still a ton of movement. It's so weird feeling her feet and legs!
Food cravings:  Nothing really, but I've been eating ice cream anyway
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Very, very out
Wedding rings on or off? Still on
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to: Holding my baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. You look fabulous! One of those lucky girls who only looks pregnant when you see the belly! I hope the next few days fly by so you can meet your little girl ASAP!

    ReplyDelete