Wednesday, May 29, 2013

36 Weeks!

We're in the final countdown now! I'm less than thirty days from my due date and next week she'll be considered full-term. I am definitely getting excited to meet her. I wouldn't say I'm nervous. I'm more anxious I guess. I know that first-time moms usually go late, but if she were to come in the next couple of weeks that would be fine by me.


How far along? 36 weeks
Maternity clothes? Putting on pants is a struggle. Skirts are way easier
Stretch marks? None yet
Sleep? Not great. It's a cruel joke that people say to sleep now while I can
Best moment of the week: My maternity massage
Miss anything? Not too much this week
Movement: Still a one-woman circus in there
Food cravings:  Weirdly, I really wanted a veggie burger this weekend
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? Still on
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to: Being full-term next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment