Wednesday, May 1, 2013

32 Weeks!

Holy cow! I'm 8 months pregnant! I still can't believe it. I think these last two months (yes, pregnancy is actually 10 months) are going to be incredibly slow and lightening-quick at the same time. I'm getting really excited to meet her and can't wait to have her in my arms, but at the same time there's a lot to do before she arrives. Plus, she needs more time to bake. I don't want to rush the process.


How far along? 32 weeks (8 months!)
Maternity clothes? Mostly. I've found a few cute non-maternity skirts and tops that work
Stretch marks? None so far
Sleep? Pretty good.
Best moment of the week: Running to IKEA and Babies R Us to check off a few baby items
Miss anything? Not really
Movement: Still tons. The midwives said she might slow down, but no sign of that yet
Food cravings:  Anything sweet
Anything making you queasy or sick: If I don't drink enough water I get a little queasy
Have you started to show yet? Definitely
Gender: Girl!!
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to: Spring finally coming to Harrogate

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! Can't wait to "meet" that baby soon!!

    ReplyDelete