Wednesday, February 27, 2013

23 Weeks!

This week was a lot of fun. The big news is that Dan and I saw the baby move! I was laying in bed and my stomach looked like an earthquake had gone off. There were lots of ripples all across my belly. I am so happy Dan got to see it too.


How far along? 23 weeks
Maternity clothes? Definitely
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? Not too bad, but I miss my Snoogle
Best moment of the week: Dan and I seeing the baby move
Miss anything? Wine
Movement: Lots. Her kicks are definitely getting stronger
Food cravings:  None
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet? Yes
Gender: Girl!!
Belly Button in or out? Even
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to: Seeing my family in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment