Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Blog Pages

With more than 230 blog posts to-date, I thought it was time I do a little organizing on the blog. I was inspired by Katie Bower's project catalog page and decided to create my own. After doing a bit of research, I found a tutorial online that used simple HTML to create a look similar to Katie's.

I created two new pages: Travel Archives and Pregnancy.



You can access these pages from any other page on my blog. Just click the Pages button on the top right side.


Have fun exploring!

2 comments:

  1. I love how we read the same blogs. The new organization looks great!

    Speaking of Bower Power, did you read her birthing story part 1? Can't wait for part 2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! I did read her part one. I can't wait for part 2!

      Delete