Wednesday, January 2, 2013

15 Weeks!

This week was mostly spent at home on the couch. As soon as we returned from France, Dan and I both fell ill. He had a cold and I had a sore throat. Neither was very pleasant. At least we were able to curl up by the fire, watch movies and get some rest. I'm still not 100%, but hopefully week 16 will be better.


How far along? 15 weeks
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but my pants are getting kind of tight
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? Terrible this week because of my cold
Best moment of the week: Kissing my wonderful husband at midnight on New Year's Eve
Miss anything? Still runny eggs
Movement: No
Food cravings:  Not really
Anything making you queasy or sick: My stupid cold
Have you started to show yet? Maybe?
Gender: We don't know yet
Belly Button in or out? In, but barely...it's not going to make it much longer
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment