Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy One-Year UK Anniversary to Us!

As of yesterday, Dan and I have been in the UK for an entire year! That blows my mind. Time is definitely speeding up. While I have so much more I want to do while I'm here, I'm really proud of what we've accomplished so far. We were given this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and I'm glad we're not wasting it.

Every day has brought something new and exciting, but there are definitely some highlights. Here are some of my favorites:

Top 5 U.K. Adventures:

Harrogate

Edinburgh, Scotland

The Lake District

Whitby

York

Top 5 World Adventures:


Helsinki, Finland

Giza, Egypt

Bruges, Belgium

Amsterdam

Marrakech

This only skims the surface of all the amazing things we've been lucky enough to do while we're here. I can't even imagine what the next year will bring, but I'm ready for it. I hope you are too!


1 comment:

  1. Look at what a good idea it was to start a blog! I'm so glad you did and enjoy hearing about all of your adventures. Congrats on 1 year. You're setting the bar high for next year.

    ReplyDelete