Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Playing in the Park

We took advantage of a nice day this weekend and brought Adam and Olivia's kids to the park. There's a fantastic free park near us called Valley Gardens. It has most of the standard playground stuff, but then some awesome stuff I wish I had as a kid!




Even Dan enjoyed "monkeying" around

Aside from slides, monkey bars and jungle gyms, this playground had a zip line! How awesome is that?



I even had a couple of turns on the zip line. It's really fun.

The kids also loved the basket swing and the wading pool.




It was a bitter-sweet outing because Adam, Olivia and the kids are leaving England this week. They're moving on to bigger and better things, but I'm very sad to be losing my friends. I guess we'll just have lots of skype dates to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment