Monday, June 25, 2012

Surprise! I Threw Dan a Party!

Dan's birthday celebration's didn't end with the Olympic torch relay. To be honest, that was just sheer coincidence. 


I started thinking about Dan's birthday months ago--long before I knew the torch plans. Dan was a bit freaked out about turning thirty, so I wanted to show him that age is just a number. My plan was to create an adult-only kid's party and I found tons of inspiration on Pinterest. During a brainstorming session with my S.O.S. crew, Karen had the brilliant suggestion of renting a moon bounce! Once I learned that the military base rents bouncy castles for a reasonable price, it was on!

The party was this weekend and it went great. I can't wait to share all the details with you--as soon as I'm fully recovered :) In the meantime, here's a sneak peak of the invitation I designed.


No comments:

Post a Comment