Friday, May 18, 2012

Summer!

Ok, so it's only 45ºF here with a wind chill of 39ºF, but it's still starting to seem a bit like summer. Why? Because of these!




How amazingly juicy do those guys look? These are fresh from a farmer's market and they taste even better than they look.  I also got fresh blueberries in my Abel and Cole box this week, so things are looking up. Yes I'm still wearing my winter jacket. And yes, it's rained every day for the past few weeks. But, we've got lambs, fresh fruit and tons of flowers. I'll take it!



This makes me smile


Cherry blossoms on the Stray

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, hopefully it will warm up enough so you can put your jacket away for a few months! Mmmmm strawberries. I make strawberry muffins every spring, it's an annual rite of passage into the warmer weather. MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete