Thursday, May 31, 2012

Family Adventures

A while back I mentioned how I desperately wanted this National Geographic map for my living room. I was pretty bummed to find out they wouldn't ship it to me in England. Good news though--I found a work-around and am now the proud owner of my very own personalized map!


My friend Dani graciously allowed me to ship the map to her house in DC. Then, when Dan was in DC for a conference, he got the map from Dani and brought it back with him as checked luggage.  Hooray!


I can't tell you how much I love this guy! It's a National Geographic political map mounted on cork. It comes with 100 pins to mark the places you've been, hope to go, and more. We already had to order more green pins. Can you tell we love travelling?




We were even able to personalize it. How fun is that?

I blurred out my last name :)
 
Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment