Tuesday, December 13, 2011

All the Cool Kids are Doing it

Not only am I on a bowling league, I also regularly play cribbage.  How cool am I? 

Cribbage is a card/board game that is usually played by older people.  The rules are really confusing, but once you get the hang of it, it's really fun.  Somehow a group of people from base hooked up with a cafe owner named Gary to form a little cribbage league.  Around 6-10 people get together each Thursday to play a few hands.  It's a great way to spend an evening!


Cribbage board

Rachel and cafe owner Gary

Playing cribbage





2 comments:

  1. I love cribbage! Every night on our honeymoon, Mike and I played three games of cribbage if not more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, so glad we're not alone! Looks like you're one of the cool kids too :)

    ReplyDelete