Friday, September 16, 2011

More Things I Love in England

There's a restaurant here called The Tannin Level that is just amazing.  We've had some really good food since we've been here, but this one takes the cake...or pudding as they call it here :)  The Tannin Level is an up-scale restaurant that is best known (by me) for their sticky toffee pudding.  Since I had never heard of sticky toffee pudding before we moved here, allow me to explain what it is.  It is a steamed sponge cake served with a caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream or custard.  Trust me when I say it is 10 times better tasting than it sounds.  And this sticky toffee pudding is served with the caramel sauce on the side so I can pour it in my mouth over the dessert.  I've tried a few different ones around town, but this one really is the best so far.  But for you, dear reader, I will continue on my quest to find the best in Harrogate and the UK as a whole.  I will not let you down.

Sticky Toffee Pudding!

No comments:

Post a Comment