Monday, March 8, 2010

Longest Day Ever

Not too much to report here.  It was crazy crossing the international date line because it meant I had two March 8ths.  Weird.  My flights were pretty good.  I had the seat open next to me again so I was able to get some rest.  Dan actually got upgraded to business class on his flight--lucky!

We met back up at Dulles airport around 8:30 p.m..  By the time we got home and got in bed around 11:00, we just crashed.  We're both going back to work in the morning.  Oh well, back to reality.

Read more about our trip to Australia:
Sydney-Bound
Off and Running
Blue Mountains and Wildlife
We Are Now a Hostel-Free Family
A Night on the Reef
Day Two on the Reef
Travel Day
Great Ocean Road!
To Kangaroo Island
Eating Our Way Through Kangaroo Island
Flinders Chase, Vivonne Bay and Little Sahara
Last Day in Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment